Click here to give online – one time gift, or to set up monthly EFT
Here are UPDATED giving instructions: as of September 2021
- Click “Give to a SIM worker or project”
- Start typing “Gray” and our name will appear – “Andy and Nikki Gray”
- When you click our name, it will give you the chance to enter the amount you want to give.
- Enter the amount – (even if you are giving monthly, you will designate that in the next step)
- At this point, the instructions will guide you to give one-time, monthly and /or set up an electronic funds transfer, etc.
- Now you will enter your payment information.
Or, you can send a check to the SIM USA headquarters made out to “SIM USA”, 14830 Choate Circle, Charlotte, NC 28273 – Remember to indicate our name and SIM number #036556 in the memo section of the check.
Being part of our Financial Support Team:
Your financial support is tax-deductible, and more importantly, it is a tangible way for you to connect with the ministry in Niger.
We will communicate with our support team regularly, providing opportunity to learn about African Christians, see them grow as individuals and families, and gain insight about a part of the world that is vastly different from the United States. We cherish our team, and pray for them to grow deeply from the partnership.
SIM is a member of ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt from SIM through the mail for any financial gift to us.